- Feel free to contact anyone on the SDCKA board if you're looking for lessons, a boat to borrow, or any other canoe/kayaking information.
- Email Steven to reserve your spot in the next pool session -which will be held February 13 at 10am at the YWCA in downtown Sioux Falls. firstname.lastname@example.org We have limited space...and have 8 signed up so far. If needed, we will add another session.
- The South Dakota Kayak Challenge is looking for volunteers & racers. Visit http://sdkayakchallenge.org/ for more information.
- If you want more information regarding the Black Hills Paddlers: http://www.blackhillspaddlers.org/
- Here's a photostream of Jarett Bies' trip on the Missouri: http://www.flickr.com/photos/bieso/sets/72157624724396245/
- Water levels: http://waterwatch.usgs.gov/
- Missouri National Recreational River: www.nps.gov/mnrr/
- Dakota Water Watch: http://eastdakota.org/dakotawaterwatch/
- City of Sioux Falls: http://www.siouxfallsparks.org/
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Thanks again to everyone who made it to the conference!