JANUARY 20, 2018
The South Dakota Canoe & Kayak Association Annual Meeting
Saturday, January 20, 2018
at the Outdoor Campus, 4500 S. Oxbow Ave. Sioux Falls.
Social Hour from 11 am - Noon. Programs start at Noon with a 4pm finish.
The Annual Meeting is a great time to learn more about paddling around the region.
The SDCKA is proud to be a resource for all levels around the state. We've been promoting paddling adventures in the great outdoors since 1981!
- Learn about paddling the Missouri Breaks in Montana with Donna Juffer & Jackie Meisenheimer
- Developments on the Jay Heath Water Trail on the BSR
- Will Collins will present his 2500 mile 'Source to Sea' journey on the Mississippi he just completed!
- Roger Foote has some wisdom to impart about Boundary Waters...
- Learn more about Missouri River paddling excursions in SD this summer
Please plan to renew your membership: $10 for single, $12 family. If you can't attend mail your dues to: SDCKA, 90227, Sioux Falls, SD. 57109
We hope to see you there,
All of us on the SDCKA Board; David Mays, Roger Foote, Lee Schelling, Pat Wellner, Mary Finck, Dave Finck, Dave Schaeffer, Gene Preston, Darci Winthers, Steven Dahlmeier
POOL SESSION JANUARY 21, 2018
SDCKA POOL SESSION Sunday January 21, 2018 10:00 AM-Noon at EMBE 300 W 11th St. Sioux Falls, South Dakota 57104
Please make sure your boats are clean! A bucket of water will be available to wipe out your boats if needed. Please call Mary Finck at 605-366-3924 or Dave Finck 605-366-6844 to let us know if you are coming or have any questions . If you are a member of SDCKA there is no charge, if you don't belong there is a $10.00 fee, applications will be available if you wish to join SDCKA. Hope to see you there.