Friday, April 24, 2009

See you tomorrow


IMG_1709
Originally uploaded by Iron Bieso
The weather forecast continues to improve, friends:

A 20 percent chance of showers before 10 a.m.
Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
North northeast winds around 10 mph.

Light to no rain, and it ends as we begin. Mild winds. Cool enough to work up a good paddling sweat. Awesome!

Just a reminder to newcomers, we do not have boats available for rent or loan at the event. The best place locally to rent boats is Nyberg's Ace in Sioux Falls, the one located at 12th St. and Kiwanis Ave. rents canoes and kayaks.

The River of the Double Bend Campground in Trent, S.D., might rent to you as well. I would Google them and call ahead if you are boat-needy.

See you tomorrow. Arrive ahead of time to give us all a chance to get acquainted and to ferry some vehicles to the dam.

We'll have a short safety briefing at approximately 9:45 a.m. with hopes of launching shortly thereafter. In summary: Safety is the No. 1 thing about this event. All other concerns are secondary.

But this is a safe route. We all need to be aware of strainers and debris, and stay way to the left of the dam at the end.

E-mail me if you have questions! See you tomorrow.

jbies0341@hotmail.com

1 comment:

Loan Offer said...

My name is.Mrs.Juliet Quin. I live in Canada and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $ 73,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $ 73,000.00 Canada Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs.Juliet Quin that refer you to him. Contact Dr Purva Pius via email: reply to email (urgentloan22@gmail.com)